Some shortcut keys were implemented to ease the navigation. On all pages, by pressing the ALT key together with one of the numbers specified below, you can directly reach the desired content:
- ALT + 1, goes to the principal content;
- ALT + 2, goes to the main menu;
- ALT + 3, goes to the search form.
The above directions are valid for the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari web browsers. For Mozilla Firefox and Opera, you can use the following keys:
- Mozilla Firefox: ALT + SHIFT + number;
- Opera: SHIFT + ESC + number.
The keys must be simultaneously pressed.
Note: the Internet Explorer browser only places the pointer on the link where the shortcut is located. You must press it to access the content.